Entries can be received through our online application form below.
Reasons for applying
- It is a nice easy form
- It shouldn’t take too long.
- You could win a cash injection for your business
- You WILL meet people who want to help your business grow
- You WILL be supported by the Oxfordshire small business community
Remember to showcase your plans for the future and all the wonderful things that make you different, from the product or service you offer, to the person behind it all. I’m sure there are plenty.
Deadline: Friday 8th June 2018 (or the early hours of Saturday..just make sure your application is in before we wake up – and we are early birds)
Oxfordshire SOUP is open to any business who meets the following criteria:
- Anyone, any age
- Fewer than 3 employees including yourself/partner
- In business for less than 3 years
- Turnover less than £70K
Judges will be looking for examples of:
- How you developed your business idea
- How your business will grow and become sustainable
- The challenges you have overcome
- What you deliver that is unique and special
- Why you deserve to win
The Entry Form:
Pitchers have the floor for up to 4 minutes (no PowerPoint, no gadgets) just your passion and your voice.
Our friendly audience can ask 4 questions maximum to help them decide which business they wish to support.