Hello, and thank you for entering Oxfordshire SOUP, the live crowdfunding-meets-Dragon’s Den event giving small business owners the opportunity to support each other and have the deciding vote on which business would benefit the most from the Oxfordshire SOUP Grant.
To use our experience to give small businesses access to a little funding that will help them no end in their business pursuits. No catch.
Oxfordshire SOUP is open to any business who meets the following criteria:
Fewer than 3 employees including yourself/partner
In business for less than 3 years
Turnover less than £70K
Judges will be looking for examples of:
How you developed your business idea
How your business will grow and become sustainable in the coming years
The challenges you have overcome
What you deliver in your chosen market that is unique
Why you deserve to win
TIP: Complete your answers to the longer questions in a word document then past them into the boxes below 😉[ninja_forms id=7]
- Complete the form below, save it in .pdf or Word format and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries received NO LATER THAN Sunday 4th June at MIDNIGHT
- Entries will be shortlisted by 6th June
- Entrants will be notified shortly after this date whether you have been short listed.
- The Judges panel will decide upon the 4 finalists who will pitch to the room. If successful, you will be notified NO LATER THAN 7TH JUNE 2017
THE JUDGE’S DECISION IS FINAL
FORMAT OF THE EVENT
Arrival and Refreshments
Welcome and Introduction
Business pitch & Questions 1-4
Breakfast & Vote
Speakers; The Wonky Food Company
Pitchers have the floor for up to 4 minutes (no PowerPoint, no gadgets) just your passion and your voice.
The audience can ask 4 questions maximum to help them decide which business they wish to support.